Over the past two weeks I’ve been working on eAddressBook quite a bit and have now nearly finished the first version of it (1.0).
At the moment it is relatively simple but very functional and easy to use.
- Adding new contacts
- Saving contact lists
- Opening contact lists
- Creating new contact lists
- Searching for contacts, with search results displayed on a different tab from the total list of contacts
- Ordering contacts by first name, last name, email address, address and phone number
- Setting a default contact list (which automatically opens every time you start eAddressBook)
- Prompt when exiting after making changes without saving
I have more planned for future releases but as you can see from the features eAddressBook will be quite functional from the first release!