Current Version: 1.0
uAdmin: SA-MP is a GTA: San Andreas Multiplayer server administration program, which enables you to issue RCON commands to and retrieve information from a server.
- To open the program double click uAdminSA-MP.jar (make sure you have Java correctly installed).
- The program will create a settings.ini file which should be located in the same directory as uAdminSA-MP.jar.
- You might then want to edit your settings by going to the “Tools” menu and click “Settings”.
- If you want to run a local server you need to set up the server directory and if you want to use the “Join Server” button you’ll also need to check your game directory.
- Once you’ve sorted out your settings click save and restart the program.
- To connect to a server press Ctrl+C or go to “Connections” then click “Connect”.